The user is informed that the use of the services of this website entails the storage of the user's IP address for security reasons. This information will only be accessible by the administrator(s) of the website, Adeba agreeing not to communicate this information to third parties.
Likewise, on this website, various forms for collecting personal data are included, so that the personal data collected through them will be incorporated into the automated files for which Adeba is responsible, and which are registered in the Data Protection Agency.
All this information of a personal nature will be kept with the appropriate security measures, observing the strictest confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data.
The personal data communicated voluntarily by the user to Adeba will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, being used only for those purposes for which they were collected and of which the user is expressly informed at the time of collection, and in any case , will be used for lawful and legal purposes related to Adeba's own activity.
By the fact of freely and voluntarily communicating with Adeba and providing personal data that it deems appropriate, you expressly authorize it to use the aforementioned personal data to send you, where appropriate, communications, including electronic ones, about your activities, news, information or services, as long as you do not expressly indicate your refusal to receive the aforementioned communications.
Rights of those affected
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data. Adeba undertakes to keep the personal data it deals with updated.
Likewise, the affected party may exercise the legitimate rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the legally established terms, before the person in charge of the Adeba file whose address is C/ Yécora 32 5ºD 28022 Madrid (Spain).
1.- Concept of Cookies:
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored in the user's terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain web pages and that allow the website to remember browsing preferences and navigate efficiently, making the interaction between the user and the website faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information (such as name, address or bank details) since they do not collect data that can personally identify the user.
2.- What cookies are used for:
Cookies allow a user's browser to be recognized, as well as the type of device from which the website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the user's next visit and make the website or applications more useful.
3.- Types of cookies used on the website:
The website uses the following types of cookies:
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown. They allow offering advertising related to the interests of the User.
- Analytical cookies : When the user enters the website, through this tool anonymous information is collected in a standard way about the user's browsing and behavior patterns.
Google Analytics enables the cookies called:
- "__utma": is necessary for the operation of Google Analytics and has an expiration period of 2 years.
- "__utmz": is used to determine the location of the visit, that is, from where and how the user has arrived at our website and expires after 6 months.
- “_utmb”: This cookie records the time of arrival on the page and expires 30 minutes after the last page view record. It is automatically deleted when you change the website or close the browser.